16 ഫെബ്രുവരി 2007


Valentine's day and it was snow storm in the north east all over. Heard that many couples in cleveland, who decided to get married on valentine's day found the marriage hall closed when they reached there in the morning, blame goes to winter storm. Posting some snaps I took (some of them my friend took) during the storm. For us the storm was mild, only and inch snow and ice. I didn't go to work, send a WFH ( Working From Home) Mail and sat at home. This is first time I am working from home, and tell you the truth, it's hard working from home. Morning I did work but in the afternoon I was feeling damn sleepy.





In the evening finally when the sun came out we ventured out, just to walk around. Apartment maintenace guys were already cleaning the footpaths and roads.



അഭിപ്രായങ്ങളൊന്നുമില്ല:

ഒരു അഭിപ്രായം പോസ്റ്റ് ചെയ്യൂ

കുടകിലെ ഒരു മാര്‍ച്ച് മാസപ്രഭാതം

കുടകിലെ ഒരു മാര്‍ച്ച് മാസപ്രഭാതം